Saturday, June 17, 2006

Totally unfabulous

So DH waited until the absolute last minute to wake me up today. As he was about to walk out the door, I said, "HEY WAIT! Take some pictures of me with the shawl real quick." So he found the camera, found it needed new batteries, got that squared away, and as I was getting ready to spread my arms out for THE obligatory shawl pose (seen here, here and here) he snapped the picture. I said, "Well, wait! I want to spread it out so you can see it." He said okay. So I spread my arms and prepared for my glorious shawl (oh... right, my sister's shawl) to be captured in film, and I heard, "Oh, sorry, card's full." "I'll go dump it!" I said. But no, there was no time. So even though I wanted to show you fabulous pictures of my shawl, all I have are unfabulous pics with my hair all ratty from just getting out of bed.

Sigh.

I will have FABULOUS ones soon.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Tonni said...

What a beautiful shawl! Look at that face on the doggie! Makes you wonder what is going through its mind during the photo shoot :)