Monday, October 16, 2006

SP9 contest

Woot! I love contests. So here's my entry. Thank you to our lovely host, Heatherly, for doing this.


1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?

My couch, surrounded by every throw pillow in the room. That really annoys my husband.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?

Wallow in despair? Hmm, I guess I'd still spin.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?

Australia, great barrier reef. I am a beachy watery pisces and I would love to swim with all those fish in such clear beautiful water.

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?

I wanted to be a vet. No, I'm not doing it, but my husband works at a vet clinic. lol

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Mississippi Mud *drool*

No comments: