Saturday, September 02, 2006

LACE SWAPPING!

Oh, YEAH!


Did you hear that? That was the sound of a yarngasm. My secret lace swap pal from Whose Lace is it Anyway was WAY too good to me.

4 skeins of Alpaca Cloud in Mist (how did she know? It's like my favorite ever!)
1 hank of Bare laceweight and Kool Aid for dyeing (yay!)
Rona Lace shawl pattern from Knitpicks, which I absolutely LOVE
Concert in the park shawl pattern, which is GORGEOUS.
My favorite chocolates, Lindor Truffles (drool)
This neat little tea thing that unfolds into a jasmine flower in your cup
Deliciously scented candles
Those awesome no-fuss rubber stitch markers that rule for laceweight yarn
A sweet card

So YIPPEE! I'm so in love with you now, Kelly. I truly am. Thank you so much.

To my pal, it's coming! I moved and the PO lost one of the packages that was coming to my house for you, but I should be getting the replacement any day now. Stupid holiday weekend and stupid post office closing. I feel horrible that this happened, but there's not too much I can do. So be patient, secret lace pal! You will be taken care of.

3 comments:

Tonni said...

You scored! That alpaca cloud sure is soft. Which lace pattern are you going to start with the Mist?

Dixie said...

Oh, I'm SO doing that Rona shawl just as soon as I get the lace shawl I have now off the needles. It's really, really gorgeous. I have a couple other hanks of KP dye-your-own laceweight, so I think that will become the Concert in the Park shawl. Now I just have to figure out what color to dye it.

thegabbyknitter said...

I'm so glad you like your package! I really enjoyed putting everything together for you. I was able to get the chart for the concert in the park shawl and I will mail it out first thing tomorrow morning!