Sunday, September 10, 2006

See ya, Mariah

I frogged the little bit I had actually accomplished on Mariah. It just wasn't right for the yarn at all. It's too woolen, and the cables didn't pop like I wanted them to. The color is all wrong, too. It's a heathered pink, and I love it, but it's just not right for a rock n' roll sweater like Mariah. I got the chance to see Sylvia's gorgeous Mariah up close and personal on Thursday night, and mine just looked like CRAP lol, so to the frog pond she went. I cast on Flashy Lace with the yarn, and I like it much better. Besides, it doesn't have a bazillion seams. And it doesn't have a zipper to figure out. And I have the stitch pattern memorized after only one repeat. So yeah.

The pattern pictures don't really show it that well, so here, have a look at Sara's Flashy Lace sweater. Isn't it to die for?

No comments: