Thursday, November 30, 2006

Just a few pictures

Okay! Time for some sharing.

First, here are my Lacevember projects.

First we have Baudelaire, which I started in the summer and finally finished yesterday. The yarn is Knitpicks Essential in Gulfstream.










Then this is the progress on the Creatures of the Reef shawl. I just have to do the seafoam stuff at the top and it's done.












Next up, my worst case of Second Sock Syndrome is officially OVER. The Jaywalkers! They're done! I think I started these at least a year ago. Sheesh. The yarn is Knitpicks Sock Garden in Pansy.






















And lastly, a truly craptastic photo of the splendifferous roving my secret pal sent me.











How does it look spun up?

Gorgeous.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice socks!!! :)

I love my Baudlaires, and the Jaywalker is one of my faves also. Sorry to hear you had such bad SSS with it, though.