Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wow, I finished something?

*Faint*


The bad thing about starting fifty bazeeeeeeeeeeellion things at once is that you don't finish things very quickly. The good thing about it is that you finish lots of things at once. :)

Here we go. I'm going to be a huge picture whore here, so if you're on dialup, you bettah just go get a cup of coffee or something. Better yet, get on the phone and order cable while you wait for the page to load.

First my scarf. Oooooh. Ahhhhh.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Details of it. Yes, I'm proud.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

And I can even wear it!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Next. I made two kerchiefs from the Stitch N Bitch pattern. This one was in the hateful fuzzy blue yarn I've had forever on size 11 needles, a.k.a. baseball bats.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


And lastly, I made a kerchief in the same yarn as the scarf. I'm a bit sick of that yarn now.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


But I'm a happy knitter in my new kerchief! Front view:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Back view:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

So yay! I accomplished something. Now I can focus on my blanket. Well, I can until my Knitpicks yarn gets here, and then I'm doing a felted bag. And I know I won't be able to wait to start that. Felted bags are the whole reason I started knitting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loooove your scarf! I am unable to work with yarn (it confuses me!) so I'm totally jealous! AND you do wire jewelry. I think I love you.

Dixie said...

Thanks, Tazer. :)

You make jewelry that says BITCH. I think I love you too.